If you want to learn more about us and our readers check out this article: KA Board Game News in Numbers.
So how does it work? Just email us at start(at)kick.agency and Add [UPCOMING GAME] in the subject line
1. Describe your game.
2. Attach a bunch of high quality photos of your project. You can use Wetransfer or similar services if they’re too big.
3. Same with other files, that may help us – rulebooks etc.
4.Got any gameplay videos? Add these too. We’d love to see them.
5. Add links to your website, social media or whatever you like the most. The more info about the game we get – the better can we showcase it to our readers.
6. Tell us about your planned campaign. What date are you aiming for? Any surprises that backers would like to know about?
7. If you have a prototype ready, feel free to send it to the address below. We’d love to play it and write about our impressions!
8. If you don’t have a prototype ready to send, you can support our work by donating to our Paypal (start(at)kick.agency). That way we can:
- feature your game in our upcoming series among 3-4 other games example 01, example 02 (donation 70 EUR)
- write a full preview based on your materials example 01, example 02, example 03 , example 04 (donation 120 EUR)
- KA Plays! A new way to promote your game example 01, example 02, (donation 150 EUR)
If you’re looking for an even bigger support for your campaign visit QUESTOWER by KA. Level up your game to the new heights.
Let us do the grinding with Facebook Ad tech, PR or marketing collaboration.
Boosting marketing with our highly efficient technology helps with scaling your crowdfunding project (Kickstarter, Gamefound, pre-campaign and late pledges).
Over the course of the last 2 years, thanks to us, our clients have collected:
Address to send your prototype to:
Derstone sp. z o.o.
“Kick Agency Board Game News”
ul. Plac Wolnica 13/10